Buffet Breakfast at the Villa
Dairy of the desert and manna – goat cheeses and a variety of breads and pastries, quail eggs and vine, alluding to the desert journey of the Sons of Israel, alongside delicacies from the sea.
Excite your palate and start your day with our delicious breakfast – fresh and nutritious and bursting with a wealth of enticing flavors and aromas.
* Buffet breakfast for an additional cost of 75 ILS per person
* Boutique Bedouin-style meals are available at the villa, with authentic saj-baked flat bread and other local delicacies.
* Breakfast includes no meat.
* The fully equipped kitchen is at our guests’ disposal.
* Local beer from the Sheeta Brewery and wine from Midbar (Desert) Winery are available at the villa.
> Kosher Caviar
> Smoked salmon fillets with capers
> Salt herring à la matjas with scallions/pickled herring
> Tuna salad with olive oil, lemon zest, and shallots/Greek tarama dip
> Organic grape leaves stuffed with rice
> Labneh cheese balls in olive oil, za’atar, and sumac
> Quail egg delicacies
> Breakfast cereals – granola, gluten-free cornflakes, and muesli
> Freshly squeezed orange juice
> Desert-Style selected cheeses platter: Gouda cheese, Goat’s cheese and yogurts
> Bread and pastries baskets
> Cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, olive oil, and a fresh-vegetables salad bar
> Seasonal fruits
> Baklava for dessert
> Desert-herbs tea and a selection of infusions
> Lavazza espresso machine and coffee dispensers